Thursday, March 31, 2011

Flutters

I remember the first time that I ever felt Aby moving around. I didn't really know what I was feeling for. I didn't truly recognize the feeling until I was close to 20 weeks. Chris' grandfather said she must be a girl if it took me that long to feel her =) When I was pregnant with McKinley I was around 15 weeks when I felt her fluttering around. I definitely knew what I was "feeling" for. I wondered this time around how early I'd feel this Lil' Pea. I figured it would probably be around the same time that I felt Miss Mac, but obviously wasn't for sure. So, I was certainly excited this weekend when I had the little flutterings. I find it so amazing that this is the third time around, but it's not any less miraculous. It's exciting!!! And I've been sitting surfing the Internet for over an hour just hoping that it'll happen over and over again. What a blessing that tiny feeling is.

No comments:

Post a Comment